CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] more RE black boxes

Posted by Dennis Dunn
on 2002-01-25 09:23:56 UTC
Very nice explanation. Thanks. I happen to teach a senior design course
that can include electrical, mechanical, and computer engineers. I'm
always on the lookout for good projects. This might make an excellent
project - probably continuing over several semesters.

-Denny