CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re:Browser problem

Posted by hansw
on 1999-11-08 04:40:39 UTC
Darrell,
I checked for the "base page" the key word does not exist in my code...

I have no problems with IE5 or Netscape, However AOL decided a long time
ago to make things special for their customers, special being "we big
brother AOL will tell you how to do things...! " That's fine for the
people that don't want to make a life out of working/living with PC's of
any kind...

Why does the government hound Microsoft and IBM ( remember 10-12 years
ago they tried the same thing then) and other big companies.
I may have many disagreements with MS.... But the pathetic claim that
because the IE browser was delivered free with Windows somehow hurt
me... is a heap of sh*t... I have systems (7) and can run them on any OS
I want MS did not stop me and did not hurt me...
The truth is the leaches want to suck more political money out of the
fat cat.... and as the fat cat has not been forth coming they are going
to skin it...

Anyway I'm are getting off topic here...

Hans Wedemeyer
"I support Microsoft"

Darrell Gehlsen wrote:

> I just looked at your HTML code and it is full of Front Page stuff.
> Another
> "Browser War" problem?
> Darrell

Discussion Thread

Darrell Gehlsen 1999-11-08 00:04:44 UTC Re: Re:Browser problem hansw 1999-11-08 04:40:39 UTC Re: Re:Browser problem