CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Rutex servo products

Posted by ballendo
on 2002-02-04 08:18:34 UTC
Carl,

As far as the 3 axis,serial in, step/dir out:
Dave Kowalczyk of Turbocnc and DAK engineering has one he is
evaluating... And Alan M has mentioned it a few times.

It looks sorta promising, IMO. Too bad they only did 3 axes. i'd
gladly give up some I/O(2bits) for another axis of step/dir.

Ballendo

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "carlcnc" <carlcnc@y...> wrote:
> has anyone used boards or amplifiers from www.rutex.com??
> They have a cool one that allows step and direction control of
> by taking ttl and then outputting analog.76$ ea.
> They a new step and dir amplifier for brush or brushless motors.
> Also a serial input "step generator"?? no mention of software
though.
> I have a machine BEGGIBG to be used, but I can't afford nor do I
> want to do the STG/EMC solution froa while.
>
> thanks
> Carl

Discussion Thread

carlcnc 2002-02-03 09:43:30 UTC Rutex servo products ballendo 2002-02-04 08:18:34 UTC Re: Rutex servo products