CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: making a valintine for my girl, CoralDraw Tutorial

on 2002-02-07 14:38:38 UTC
Hi Fred,

Yes, that's a heart. A little stylistic. I did a quick search on Yahoo
"heart shape", and found some, the tutorial using CorelDraw looks good!

simple heart:
http://www.abcteach.com/basicshapes/heart.htm

Tutorial on drawing heart:
http://graphicssoft.about.com/library/tuts/bltut20a.htm

Alan KM6VV

imserv1 wrote:

> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Alan Marconett KM6VV <KM6VV@a...> wrote:
> > Hi Bill,
> >
> > I'm thinking! What art (the heart) do you have to import? In
> Vector I
> > can "load" a .JPG file, and then put points on the image I see.
> Then I
> > can draw arcs or lines through the points
>
> If you have the Tru-Type font "Webdings", the letter Y is a heart.
> It can be placed in Vector or most any program that can draw Tru-type
> font letter outlines.
>
> Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2002-02-07 14:38:38 UTC Re: making a valintine for my girl, CoralDraw Tutorial