CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Servo Motor Wiring

on 1999-11-17 09:51:59 UTC
Dear Daveland,

It seems that the servo motors are DC servo with permanent magnets and
tachogenerator for speed feedback.
Can you tell me the size and colour code of the wires comming out from the
motor. The motor if it is equipped with a encoder then it should have a
+a,-a,+b,-b,+ve,-ve input wires. Please furnish the above information, I
think i will be able to help you out in finding the connections.

Regards
espeedick,