CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Self-reversing tapping head

Posted by tyler@x...
on 1999-11-17 11:31:54 UTC
I just recently rebuilt my ancient procunier tapping head. I also have a
tapmatic head which is a pos for #2,4,6 taps. The procunier is a real nice
piece, I was able to buy the repair parts through MSC who even put me in
touch with procunier directly who provided support for the rebuild.

Bill Griffin

>Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:58:21 -0600
> From: Jon Elson <jmelson@...>
>Subject: Self-reversing tapping head
>
>Hello, all,
>
>I used my Procunier self-reversing tapping head for a real
>piece of work last night. I tapped 84 holes for 10-32 in a
>1/4" thick sheet of aluminum an about 15 minutes. That would
>have taken me hours to do by hand! What a wonderful
>tool!
>
>Jon

Discussion Thread

Jon Elson 1999-11-16 11:58:21 UTC Self-reversing tapping head tyler@x... 1999-11-17 11:31:54 UTC Self-reversing tapping head