CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Gecko G201, multiplier board

on 2002-02-14 10:31:25 UTC
Hi Scot,

For the G901 multiplier board, it's about $35 USD. I bought two, and am
using them. Next pair of drivers were G210 Geckos.

The multiplier board allows one to choose between 10 uStep, 5 uStep, 1/2
Step, and Full Step. It also allows the choice of + common or - common
signal input.

You unplug the opto isolator, and plug in the multiplier board. The
Servo versions of the Gecko's (G3xx) have a similar board, but I'm told
the onboard regulator is different for them.

HTH

Alan KM6VV

Scot Rogers wrote:

> And how much does said multiplier board cost?
>
> Marris?
>
> ~
> ~Nothing.
> ~
> ~The difference is the multiplier board and different artwork on the
> ~case.
> ~
> ~Ignoring the case,
> ~
> ~G201 + multiplier module = G210
> ~
> ~
> ~Barry

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2002-02-14 10:31:25 UTC Re: Gecko G201, multiplier board