CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Please drop this as a thread Bridgeport FYI

Posted by Brian Walsh
on 2002-02-19 22:17:54 UTC
Hello Mr Sausage!

You know, there was a time in my life when I simply would not have responded
to a man (or woman) representing themselves under the name of Mr Sausage.
However, life changes and one has to take account of that!

This list is a great resource for me, and I am sure that this is true for
many others. I admire the work that Bill Wanliker puts in to maintain the
integrity and focus in the list, which we all enjoy, but I have to agree
with my unlikely correspondent, and add my dissonant chord, to what I
perceive as a growing grumble.

Bill, why do you constantly trample all over things which you believe to be
OT? A recent, short lived thread, concerning grammar, would, in my view at
least, have assisted in helping people express themselves correctly and in a
way that would have allowed a greater understanding of their meaning, to
other people. This thread was trampled on in dictatorial fashion.

More recently there (note the spelling) have been examples of crushed
threads which have clearly been of interest to members of this list, but
have not passed your suitability test.

You have built a great list, full of broad minded people, let's (note the
position of the apostrophe) get on with enjoying it and dump the 1939
attitude.

mmm.... is that me gone (disappeared)...(Moderated)

Or are you prepared to discuss this in the open?

Brian Walsh
Glasgow