CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Prototype and fixture making material?

on 2002-02-20 20:49:34 UTC
What you're looking for is a sort of a metal-Tinkertoy? Or maybe in the
plumbing trade there is a "cross-tee" fitting that's like a "tee" fitting,
but with another outlet opposite the "T"? I've never seen a commercial
metal tubing connector that has 3 or more mutually perpendicular (i.e. 90
deg) axes. Is that what you're really saying? Like a 90 deg "ell", but with
a fitting in the corner ?? Am I getting warmer?? What do you propose to do
with these "widgets"? If this topic goes OT, feel free to contact me
off-line.

Ray Heckert jnr@...

----------
> From: Bruce Klawiter <bruce@...>
>
> I'm looking for ?, I have no idea what's its called.
> I need some tubing in the 3/4" to 2" diameter range with the connectors
so you can connect the tubing into different shapes i.e. square, box or
what ever. I need the connectors so I can make the corner of a box or have
3,4,5 or 6 way tee's if that is what there called. I also need this in
metal not plastic. Hope I was not to vague on this.
> All help will be much appreciated.
>
> Bruce Klawiter

Discussion Thread

Bruce Klawiter 2002-02-20 11:26:51 UTC Prototype and fixture making material? ballendo 2002-02-20 14:45:09 UTC Re: Prototype and fixture making material? Raymond Heckert 2002-02-20 20:49:34 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Prototype and fixture making material?