CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Interesting links

on 2002-02-21 08:55:31 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Dan Mauch" <dmauch@s...> wrote:
> Re the shop keyboard;
> I was just visiting a Radio Shack and it look like almost exactly
>the
> same keyboard. The box claims indestructibility. RS sells them for
>$39
> Dan

Dan and list.
Steer well clear of these things.
I must admit I bought one and what a pile of s**t it is.
Ok it's water proof but one hot chip will burn it's way thru this
thing with no problems.
Also make sure you have estops all round this as its that wobbly to
type on you can't guarantee to hit the right key.
It's like trying to hang wallpaper stood on a waterbed.
I thought I'd keep mine for using on the laptop to get a full sized
keyboard but it's even harder to type on than the laptop.
In fact is someone want to pay post and packing they can have the
bloody thing for free.

John S.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1701320439
> Richard

Discussion Thread

rekmac 2002-02-20 19:42:07 UTC Interesting links Dan Mauch 2002-02-21 07:05:23 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Interesting links John H. 2002-02-21 08:12:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Interesting links stevenson_engineers 2002-02-21 08:55:31 UTC Re: Interesting links