CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Horizontal Please tie this thread into the list th...

Posted by wanliker@a...
on 2002-02-23 11:57:29 UTC
In a message dated 2/23/2002 3:57:52 AM Mountain Standard Time,
bswim_99@... writes:

> The reason I started this was to get ideas for a project I want to
> start on.
> Building a horizontal desktop mill.
>
> I thought that was within the list themes.

Building the Horizontal Mill would not be within the list themes, but if you
were doing CNC on a horizontal mill it would. Most Horizontal mills have a
gear drive for the tables.

Remember the list is restricted to four subjects. CAD, CAM (CNC), EDM, AND
DRO.
Aimed at the "DO IT YOUR SELF BUNCH".
This is the simplist description of the group.

Thanks,
bill
List Mom

wanliker@a... 2002-02-23 11:57:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Horizontal Please tie this thread into the list th...