CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: rt linux

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-12-01 18:45:11 UTC
Karl,

It is pretty hard to be very helpful as you just aren't telling us very
much.

Give us some background, what's the system you are using (processor, hard
drives 1 or more, SCSI or IDE) what is the installation you have done
(custom, workstation, server). What .rpm packages have you installed after
the install?

The problem you are running into is caused by the kernel not compiling. You
either have files you are missing or have files in the wrong location. What
instructions are you using and have you followed them to the letter?

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Karl Klemm 1999-12-01 16:17:57 UTC rt linux Tim Goldstein 1999-12-01 18:45:11 UTC RE: rt linux