CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: MAX-VELOCITY global = bad

on 1999-12-02 08:47:26 UTC
CNCpro has individually tunable max velocity and acceleration limits for all
four axis'. All moves - linear, circular, helical, rapid and jog are
ramped, so it should work with the 1150 oz-in motors. The interface is in C
and the low level portion of the profiler was written in assembler (Yeager's
a real man ;) . I have the software running on my office computer now and
hope to have the mill running on it the weekend. So far, I'm impressed. At
$175, it will be the best money I've spent if it works as well as expected.

Microkinetics is sending me a new X axis amp in the hope it will cure the
problem of added steps. I must admit they have excellent service. Just
wish their products were as good as the support.

Doug Harrison

Discussion Thread

Clint Bach 1999-12-02 05:06:33 UTC MAX-VELOCITY global = bad Harrison, Doug 1999-12-02 08:47:26 UTC RE: MAX-VELOCITY global = bad Tim Goldstein 1999-12-02 09:12:41 UTC Re: MAX-VELOCITY global = bad Robert Bachman 1999-12-02 09:17:29 UTC Re: MAX-VELOCITY global = bad Jon Elson 1999-12-02 09:41:24 UTC Re: MAX-VELOCITY global = bad