CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Has anyone seen/used the CNCMasters Mill/Drill?

Posted by jsteimle78681
on 2002-02-26 16:48:53 UTC
Maybe they have changed their minds on a kit.
I got an email response back today that they will sell a kit for
$3995.

"I will sell you all the components that we assemble on the basic
machine
including 3 axis control, motors, ballscrews, software for $3,995.00"

I have an email back in to them about instructions and approximate
amount of hours needed to perform the conversion.

I would sure like to hear from anyone that has dealt with this
company to get a feel for how they are to do business with.

I was also wondering if anyone had used one the their DRO kits.

Jeff