CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Lets drop this for now Please. Re: several items concerning the archives.

Posted by wanliker@a...
on 2002-02-26 18:52:14 UTC
In a message dated 2/26/2002 7:38:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
umrk@... writes:

> And it would be bad
> manners to discuss putting up a CNC... forum here, even if Bill was
> polite enough to not consider it Off Topic.

Please drop this thread for now.
bill
List Mom

I would have no problems at all if someone had a CNC forum.
Is there any interest in the group to have a chat session on a certian or
every night.
A chat would be whatever someone wants to say, no OT as far as I would be
concerned, would be the Chat Room Volunteer decision if control is needed.
But I would want a volunteer to run it, I simply don't have enough time.
Need the volunteer first, then everyone interested can post to him.

Volunteers send me a post, all others please stand by, you will be informed,
we don't need a thread on this.

Please don't post to the list.

bill
List Mom