CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Maxnc too slow

Posted by Dan Mauch
on 2002-03-07 15:57:51 UTC
By adjusting the maxnc pr file from a lower number to a higher number
and increasing the jump start number you should see some improvement.
Also try using different values for the acceleration.
dan
-----Original Message-----
From: zemenz2003 [mailto:PAULTOMKIN@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 11:46 AM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Maxnc too slow

Does any one else have the same problem i have. I bought the G201
and am using Maxnc step and direction software. I can only get a maxi
mum speed of about 200-300 rpms out of it! Everything is ok on the
electronic side of it because i spoke to Marris. Its got to be my soft
ware. I first used the default setting in the Max = .8 Then i
played with different settings high numbers and low. It still makes
no difference. I am using Vexta 300 oz in 3volt 3 amp new motor and a
Pentiem 233 lap top. I am using a Db 25 kit from Camtronics for the
connections,and a 33,000 ohm resister for the amp setting on the Gecko
which = 3 amps out put. I even tried using a small number on Max Speed
in the pr.exe table. It justs make a high pitch whine with no rotation
my power supply is 36 volts dc.
PLEASE HELP SOS

Truly Doe Brain John Mars

Addresses: