CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Microkinetic Optistep and MillMaster

Posted by Babar
on 2002-03-14 21:23:40 UTC
Hello,
Why don't you directly contact to
Microkinetics,www.microkinetics.com.I got some
understanding from your mssg that if you have used
Optistep and Millmaster in past if yes how was your
experience? I am asking because I intend to use the
same with my sevo based miiling (with Gecko 320).

Thanks and regards
Babar