CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO]Help with a DXF file

Posted by Bill Darby
on 2002-03-17 13:51:24 UTC
My heavens Daniel!!!

Worked like a charm! Can't believe it! 85,130 lines of code generated in
a blink.

It's blatantly obvious that you have learned more about this in 10 days
then I have in the year or so that I've had it.

BTW for anyone who cannot figure out what kind of file I've been talking
about it should have read .DXF (I'm always getting it screwed up)

Thanks a ton!!

Bill D

N85092 G01 Z-0.015
N85093 G01 X2.226