CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] New Raster to Vector preview

on 2002-03-18 19:47:25 UTC
Fred,

Will the software handle CAL files? - (CCITT group 4 compressed) - The ones
that the DOT uses

Also, will we see you at NAMES - How much space do you need? We have 5
tables this year

Roland Friestad

*******
----- Original Message -----
From: "IMService" <imserv@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 8:59 PM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] New Raster to Vector preview

> Speaking of raster to vector converters, RasterFratz is just about
completed. We have posted a preview web page that those interested in this
kind of software are welcome to visit.

> http://www.imsrv.com/rasterfratz/
>
> Any comments and feedback would be appreciated.
>
> A word about the RasterFratz name. The last time I tried to get one of
the cheap raster to vector converters to make a decent tracing. The raster
part you recognize, the rest kind of sounds like the sound that you would
imagine if you saw this expression in a cartoon @#$%^&*!!! Maybe it should
have been Raster-no-Fratz, but everybody that heard me say the name,
RasterFratz, smiled, at least the first time. I know I'm smiling with the
results I have been able to get in the Alpha versions. Some of them are on
display at the web page. We hope to be in beta within the next week or so.
I have had multilingual friends from around the world assure me that it
doesn't really mean anything in any language. ;-)

> Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService
>
> Listserve Special discounts and offers are at:
> http://www.vectorcam.com/cced2.html
>
> We are THE source for low cost Cad Cam

> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
you have trouble.

> http://www.jobshophomeshop@yahoogroups.com I consider this as a sister
site to the CCED group, as many of the same memembers are there, for OT