CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re:tinaja.com aka Don Lancaster

on 2002-03-26 06:44:05 UTC
He also used to have a regular column in NUTS & VOLTS Magazine, but for
some reason, they must've dropped him a couple of years ago. He used to
have such mind-blowing information. Everything from CNC to Atomic Energy...
Robots to Gravity waves etc. I wonder if N & V has any online archives?

RayHex

Dave Dillabough wrote:

> Best intro book that I have seen is the TTL Cookbook by Don Lancaster
> published by Sams. Don also a web page at www.tinaja.com

Discussion Thread

Raymond Heckert 2002-03-26 06:44:05 UTC Re:tinaja.com aka Don Lancaster James Stevens 2002-03-26 08:17:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re:tinaja.com aka Don Lancaster