CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Raw Plastics for injection molding

on 1999-12-15 20:55:30 UTC
Jay, thanks for the reply. I know there are a few readers that
are interested in injection moulding.

Steve

----------
From: Jay Hayes <xmas4lites@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Raw Plastics for injection molding
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 6:59 PM

From: Jay Hayes <xmas4lites@...>

Steve, We mold all sorts of things from display products, to electrical
devices, to filter parts, to aerospace components. We also custom mold
parts for other manufactures.

You have probably seen some of the things I've made, with out knowing
it. I make parts for all the Slush Puppy machines that you see in every
7-11 and Gas-n-Go. The Windjet boats that you see on Bay Watch and the
movie Speed 2 also use some of the parts that I molded. We produced some
of the main propulsion seals and vision components for the smart bombs
that sent images back from Desert Storm. And just about every JC Penny
store has used our displays to make the holidays festive.

I'll try to dig up some pictures of some of the machines.

Jay

Steve Carlisle wrote:

> From: "Steve Carlisle" <quatsein@...>
>
> Jay , that sounds interesting. Do you have pictures of your
> machines?. What type of products do you produce with them.
>
> Steve
>
> ----------
> From: Jay Hayes <xmas4lites@...>
> To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com
> Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Raw Plastics for injection molding
> Date: Monday, December 06, 1999 9:26 PM
>
> From: Jay Hayes <xmas4lites@...>
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have been lurking since day one but things in the shop have been
> keeping me to busy to be very active on line the last few months.
>
> One of the areas I have done a lot of work in is injection molding. I
> have ten injection molding machines in a verity of sizes from one ounce
> to thirty-two ounces. I usually have several types of plastic resin on
> hand that I'd be willing to supply in small quantities to members of the
> list.
>
> Jay Hayes
>
> Welcome to CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...,an unmoderated list for the
> discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
> To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
> Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
> Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
> For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> bill,
> List Manager
>
> > Welcome to CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...,an unmoderated list for the
discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
> To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
> Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
> Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
> For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> bill,
> List Manager

Welcome to CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...,an unmoderated list for the
discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
bill,
List Manager

Discussion Thread

Jay Hayes 1999-12-06 21:26:33 UTC Re: Re: Raw Plastics for injection molding Steve Carlisle 1999-12-15 17:14:09 UTC Re: Re: Raw Plastics for injection molding Jay Hayes 1999-12-15 18:59:40 UTC Re: Re: Raw Plastics for injection molding Steve Carlisle 1999-12-15 20:55:30 UTC Re: Re: Raw Plastics for injection molding