CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Vector Nurbs preview

Posted by imserv1
on 2002-04-07 17:55:58 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Tim Goldstein" <timg@k...> wrote:
> Tease

I know. ;-) I put up a couple more from today's explorations, hit
refresh in your browser.

Somebody asked about IGES importing solids. I beleve the IGES solids
are formatted the same as STL, closed trianglulated surfaces. IGES
surfaces are done in several ways. Nurbs is popular, but not
necessarily the best for all surface applications.

We will also show a little of the Vector NURBS at out NAMES hobby
class. It is scheduled from 2-10:00 pm the Monday following (April
29).

Fred Smith
Imservice

Discussion Thread

IMService 2002-04-05 08:59:19 UTC Vector Nurbs preview Tim Goldstein 2002-04-06 21:17:18 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Vector Nurbs preview imserv1 2002-04-07 17:55:58 UTC Re: Vector Nurbs preview