CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

phase order indicator

Posted by Igor Valentic
on 1999-12-23 10:27:23 UTC
I forgot that you folks in US have different line voltage and frequency than
we in Europe so components for phase order indicator may be slightly
different. I updated my page with schematics and detailed description so
check it out:

http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/mccaffrey/601/threephase.html

> From: George Potter <gpotter@...>
>
> Hi Igor,
>
> Thanks for the drawing, I'll have to build one of these things.
>
> Now the bad news .... the drawing loads in IE5 fine, but
> doesn't load in Navigator V4.5 (my normal browser) .... It doesn't
> get as far as it did before you "fixed" it (only loads 138 bytes and
stalls).

I don't know much about "web technologies" and I don't know where is the
problem. Page with picture is simple as simple can be and the all files are
uploaded
on the server. Big applet which you can see in page source (Fortuecity
banner) was inserted into page after I uploaded pages. I think that
something about file handling of Fortunecity's
server bothers Navigator but I'm not sure.
"Fixing" was correcting file names which were somehow changed to all capital
letters.
If somebody have problems with viewing my page, send me an e-mail and I'll
send you page and picture directly.

Igor

Discussion Thread

Igor Valentic 1999-12-23 10:27:23 UTC phase order indicator