CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Technical help was Cap voltage rating (was Re:Power supply question.....

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2002-04-26 06:42:59 UTC
I may second Ballendo here. This method works out very good and if you
have a little technical background yourself, you FEEL after a few
sentences if the guy on the other side of the line is sitting firm in
his saddle or is just muculature. To the experts word it is good to
listen.
Good luck
Sven Peter