CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: ShopTask Ball Screws

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-01-11 11:43:50 UTC
Steve,

Having a Shoptask will not get you beat up on this list like it does on some
of the newsgoups. As a matter of fact That is the unit I have and mine is
set up with stepper motor CNC and ball screws. You can look at my page at
http://www.ktmarketing.com/CNC.html and find links to a writeup on making my
own ballscrew conversion. There is also a link to C&G Research at the bottom
of the page. This is a fellow Shoptask owner that has done some tremendous
work and offers a very nice set of ball screws for only $499.00

I also have a web page that covers the Parallel Port Hookup to Controller
and at the bottom is the circuit that was provided by Jon Elson and Mo to
drive relays from the port.

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions and give us input on your
projects.

Tim
[Denver, CO]