CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] accurite dro

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2002-06-17 07:17:56 UTC
If it makes like jumps, then I guess two things.
A the glass scale is dirty (oil) second the spring that dresses the
riding bearings against the scale became weak. But when you fix those
things make it like the hedgehog makes love. VERY CAREFULL.
You may use evaporating contact cleaner.
The spring tends to break. If it does you can form a new out of spring
wire. Solid gitarr wire does work too.
Good Luck
Sven Peter