CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: SPAM

on 2002-06-17 21:13:13 UTC
I don't think it's from you. Looks like, maybe they just 'juxta-posed'
your names, to get people to read from familiar looking names. They're
'from' address is different than yours, so I'm sure it didn't come from
your machine. Maybe they're just 'legitimate' Spammers. The e-mail
didn't have a 'remove me' option. Sorry to bother you.

RayHex

----------

?
> > I was just wonderin', cause the name is similar to someone who
posts
> > here,
> > and they may be the victim of "almost identity theft".
> >
> > RayHex

> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach
it if you have trouble.

sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there,
for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.