CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: FS: Homebrew CNC project

Posted by Dan Scherer
on 2002-06-21 00:08:39 UTC
Woodinville, Washington - about 15 miles outside of Seattle.

-Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: turbulatordude [mailto:davemucha@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 8:35 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: FS: Homebrew CNC project

Hi Dan,

can you let us know where in the country your are ?

of course this may be sold by the time your respond...

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "dansch444" <dans@o...> wrote:
> With a new baby and a new business it has become abundantly clear
> that I do not have the time to continue building the "Heavy Iron"
> CNC machine project that Robert Nansal has been writing about in
> Nuts and Volts magazine!
>
> It is time to clear out the parts I've gathered!
>
> $150.00 Camtroics 2A 3-Axis controller board (assembled)
> (http://www.seanet.com/~dmauch/)
> $ 99.95 Enco Mill and Drill table - Model 201-2536
> $ 66.95 Enco Slide Milling & Drilling table - Model 201-2826
> $150.00 Harbor Freight (el-cheapo Chinese) Horizontal / Vertical
> band saw
> $ 50.00 Misc. aluminum and steel bed parts (super heavy-duty)
> $172.50 Qty 3, Four phase, 200 step/rev, 140 in/oz torque
> 1.8A/phase stepper motors
> Model SSM9900 (www.candhsales.com)
> $ 35.00 Pentium computer to run the thing
> -------
> $734.40
>
> That's where things sit, not including all of the shipping charges
> and tax on the local items. Everything is located in Woodinville,
> WA. Local buyers and offers for the whole lot will take precedence
> over shipping items and parting things out! I have all the Nuts
and
> Volts magazines that were detailing the project, you are welcome to
> copy the relevant articles if you are so inclined. Photos and
> additional information on all parts available upon email request.
>
> Make me an offer, trades encouraged versus cash. Things I would
> consider trading for: computer gear, arcade games or a 12oz soda
> machine.
>
> Contact info:
> Dan Scherer
> dans@o...

Addresses:

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it
if you have trouble.

sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there,
for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Moderator: jmelson@... timg@... [Moderator]