CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PID primer, was Dedicated mb for PID

Posted by Les Watts
on 2002-07-02 04:19:57 UTC
Used 'em for many years. Now a happy EMC user.

It is true that with coordinated motion I had to start the next move from
a breakpoint interrupt at about the final deceleration point on the
trapezoidal move.
And I had to do this in the main cpu. Maxed out at about 1kHz servo update.
It was ok 10 or 15 years ago but there are better things out there now.
The data sheet is a very good pid primer though.
...working on that way scraping thing...

Les
Leslie Watts
L M Watts Furniture
Tiger, Georgia USA
http://www.rabun.net/~leswatts/wattsfurniturewp.html
engineering page:
http://www.rabun.net/~leswatts/shop.html
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Harrison" <prototype@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 12:31 AM
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PID primer, was Dedicated mb for PID

Discussion Thread

Doug Harrison 2002-07-01 13:04:38 UTC [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PID primer, was Dedicated mb for PID Jon Elson 2002-07-01 20:53:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PID primer, was Dedicated mb for PID Doug Harrison 2002-07-01 21:27:49 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PID primer, was Dedicated mb for PID Les Watts 2002-07-02 04:19:57 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PID primer, was Dedicated mb for PID