CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RE:ER

Posted by JanRwl@A...
on 2002-07-08 20:28:45 UTC
In a message dated 08-Jul-02 18:42:57 Central Daylight Time,
formikehtn@... writes:

> I'm looking to build a cnc router. Is there anyone who can help, who
> has plans, or who can direct me to anyone? thank you

You didn't sign; are you "Mike"??? E-mail me with your questions. I did
one large one in '85/'86, a PCB drill in '84, and am now doing my second
little "legal size page" plotter. I have used ball-screws with preloaded
"double ball-nuts", ACME with Turcite preloaded nuts, lots of grief, and
steppers with home-brew, Superior Electric, and Gecko stepper-drives. Pros
and cons to each.

I am not a "professional", but I don't "lie", so ask away. Jan Rowland

formikehtn 2002-07-08 16:41:27 UTC RE:ER darigotti 2002-07-08 17:39:01 UTC Re: RE:ER JanRwl@A... 2002-07-08 20:28:45 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RE:ER