CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Cast iron parallels

Posted by RichD
on 2002-08-06 18:29:01 UTC
Doug,
have you checked with freightquote.com ? LCL trucking. Save local delivery
charges by p/u at the terminal too.
Lots of terminals in Atlanta.
RichD

Doug Harrison wrote:

> Good evening;
>
> I recently purchased two 12 foot cast iron box parallels from a member out in Orange, California. Unfortunately, the best trucking
> rate I could get was $600 to Atlanta, Georgia, and that's more than they are worth. With that said -
>
> 1. Is anybody headed this way that would like to earn $300 gas money for hauling them?
>
> 2. Would someone in So California be interested in a 12 foot box parallel in exchange for storing the other until later this fall?
>
> 3. Is there anyone with a significant reason to even want a 12 foot parallel?
>
> These are about 5.5 inches square with diamond hole patterns along each face. They are hollow and ribbed internally. A four
> foot section would be perfect for a V-way scraping master.
>
> Doug

Discussion Thread

Doug Harrison 2002-08-06 16:52:15 UTC Cast iron parallels RichD 2002-08-06 18:29:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Cast iron parallels