CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: boeing auction

Posted by doug98105
on 2002-08-13 07:15:29 UTC
Smitty,

The info I have indicates the auction starts at 11:00am. Considering
the number of items they're selling it'll be a long day.

The auctioneer has an 11 page brochure for download at
www.greatamerican.com. It's in PDF format so it'll take awhile to
download, even with a fast connection. Only the major highlights of
the sale are shown in the brochure.

If this sale is anything like the last Boeing auction there'll be
some bargains.

Doug

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "todd smith" <todds670@m...> wrote:
> Carl,
> I'm in Puyallup. What time is the auction? Would like to see some
of their tooling, not that I can afford it, but I can always wish!
> Smitty

aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach
it if you have trouble.

a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........