CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] cheap high speed servo control

Posted by JJ
on 2002-08-19 09:04:01 UTC
Commercial sewing machines perform a similar function. They begin with
the needle up, spin up to x,000 rpms, slow and stop with the needle up
or down, as required. Repeat ad nauseum. Thought you might look into
some of their web sites to see the technology used (Phaff, Juki, Singer,
etc.). The older machines use a clutch motor with a stepper/servo to
position the needle. Newer ones uses servos only, I believe.

Sorry, for kicking a dead horse, just trying to help.

Regards,
JJ

Be Kind, Be Careful, Be Yourself

sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there,
for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.

Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Moderator: jmelson@... timg@... [Moderator]