CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: PLASMA NOISE IN THE KEYBOARD

Posted by mariss92705
on 2002-08-20 18:51:19 UTC
Raul,

You might want to try a different keyboard. The keyboard contains a
seperate 8-bit microprocessor (used to be an 8048, don't know what it
is now) which may be reseting or goofing up because of the noise.
Plasma is nasty stuff electrically, you may find a different keyboard
may be more immune.

Mariss