CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: compumoter C series drive

Posted by hansw
on 2000-01-27 16:07:05 UTC
Charles,
I'm using Compumotor Motors. I called them and they faxed me the basic
data sheet.
As you have the drivers, it's a simple matter to setup and test for
holding torque, which may help give you an idea of what they can be used
for. See my web site
http://home.swbell.net/hans_w/index,htm the CNC page.

regards
Hans Wedemeyer