CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Re: Cam track help

Posted by IMService
on 2002-08-23 08:55:35 UTC
> Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:09:23 -0400
> From: "Dan Statman" <dan.statman@...>

>I have received so many requests for this information (and I even wrote it
>up a couple of weeks ago on this list) that I have decided to make my
>spreadsheet available to everyone in the files section. I will try to
>place
>it there in a few minutes.

For those that may not have seen it, here is another use of an Excel
spreadsheet to create data for use in CNC. In this case it is a
parabola for a solar cooker surface and the VectorCam external
data function is used to import the geometry points.

http://www.vectorcam.com/cooker/

A copy of the spread sheet(.xls) is on the web page.

Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService

Listserve Special discounts and offers are at:
http://www.imsrv.com/2002group.html

Discussion Thread

IMService 2002-08-23 08:55:35 UTC Re: Re: Re: Cam track help