CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Attempting EMC group voice chat

Posted by Les Watts
on 2002-08-25 06:06:49 UTC
Hi Frank!

Well... It didn't go! Postings were very light yesterday.
I talked to Matt a while on the phone though. Some emcers
are running linux boxes on the internet and have problems with
the chat java applet I guess. Seems like the chat feature is
one of those things that is most likely to work in a typical
commodity computer.

We would still like an emc group talk somehow though.
Need to pick a better time. Something where Europe
and west coast are all awake (if that's possible).
We could use a number of different phone conference
programs if that would help with other operating systems.

When do you think a good time might be?

Also- I would like to know more about your setup!

Leslie Watts
L M Watts Furniture
Tiger, Georgia USA
http://www.alltel.net/~leswatts/wattsfurniturewp.html