CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] OT email address obfuscation, was Re: master precision levels

Posted by LEW BEST
on 2002-08-27 20:48:17 UTC
Hi again

The email is tootsis at optonline.net

Lew

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven J. Devine [mailto:steve_yahoogroups@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 10:45 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] OT email address obfuscation, was Re:
master precision levels

Anyone have an idea why email addresses are changed only for certain
users?

I received the original email, and all others on this list, with full
email
addresses... yet Lee's reply has them all truncated... in the message
below, the quoted part that he sent is truncated, but the headers are
still
fine... I can see that Lee's address is indigo_red AT qwest.net...

(am I making sense here? *sigh* probably not...)

Why is it that I get the email addresses fine and he does not?

Just curious,
Steve

(Lee, sorry I could not help, but I already deleted that message)
Test to see if this is legible: steve@... should be steve AT
tzogon.com <-- old address, do not use