CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Use a scope to determine overvoltage neededforstepper motors

Posted by hansw
on 2000-01-28 22:57:19 UTC
Jon,
No Argument, anything that can store a trace is worth having, and the Tektronix does storage and can print it to a regular
windows printer. The extra box for printing clips on the back, and it will communicate using RS-232 and the printer can connect
directly via a "normal" DB25. The software is great I am told, and saving transients to hard copy is easy as running windows...

I would like the four channel version, and it's also coming down in price, I expect the 2 channel version will be under $1K by
the end of the year...

hansw