CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CNC News Letter - Invitation

Posted by rawen2
on 2002-09-14 00:53:27 UTC
To subscribe to the newsletter described below, I clicked on the
email address included in the post but I don't know if it will go
through. The address is cut off as I don't receive the
CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO list by email - I only read it online. Anyone have
the complete address?

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Cardinal.Eng" <cardinal.eng@g...> wrote:
> List Mom & Group
>
> I've had a flood of questions as a result of my articles in HOME
SHOP
> MACHINIST, particularly after the publication of the series on
retrofitting
> a Grizzly G1005 Mill/Drill to CNC -
>
> To answer the most asked questions, I've decided to start a CNC
News Letter
> to address these questions and also to provide additional
information
> specific to the column "Computers in the Shop" that I write for HSM
>
> If any on this list would like to be included in the e-mailings,
please send
> a message with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject line to cardinal.eng@g...
>
> For those of you who have Mill/Drills, there is a particularly
helpful item
> coming out in the next issue of HSM - You know how difficult it is
> tighten the drawbar on the Mill/Drill because it has no spindle
brake? -
> Well, my Quick Change Drawbar design coming in the next issue will
allow you
> to make 5 second tool changes using standard R8 Collets and no
wrench or
> spindle brake is required - Full CAD layout data and CNC program
text will
> be published in the next issue of the magazine - If you would like
to see a
> video clip of this in action it will be included in the first issue
of the
> CNC News Letter due out at the end of September -
>
> Also, Ray Henry and I are working on a "Universal Homebuilt CNC"
that will
> use EMC and just about any other "Front end CNC software" and that
will also
> be published in the HSM "Computers in the Shop" series - Learn more
about it
> in the CNC News Letter
>
> Bill (List Mom) has asked that he be the first to sign up - Sorry
Bill, you
> are about #215 -
>
> Roland Friestad
> Contributing Editor
> HOME SHOP MACHINIST
> & Owner of hands full of embedded metal slivers

Discussion Thread

Cardinal.Eng 2002-09-09 20:27:01 UTC CNC News Letter - Invitation rawen2 2002-09-14 00:53:27 UTC Re: CNC News Letter - Invitation