CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Freehand CAD program

Posted by rainnea
on 2002-09-18 05:48:01 UTC
I'd second Xara, I've always found it faster and more reliable then
CorelDraw but with less features. Also consider getting yourself a
Wacom tablet to replace / supplement your mouse.

Rab Gordon,

Rainnea Graphics

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Keith Sloan <keith.sloan@u...> wrote:
> > I need a program that can draw freehand curves. I would prefer a
> > program that I can set some anchor points and then move the mouse
> > alter the curvature of the connecting lines.
> >
> > I am looking for something with a short learning curve,
> inexpensive,
> > and has the ability to export or save files in a format readable
by
> > Vector so that I can create toolpaths from it.
> >
> > What programs should I look for and what do they typically cost.
> > need no advanced features.
> >
> > Thnaks,
> >
> > Daniel J. Statman, Statman Designs
> > www.statmandesigns.com
>
> Before you spend money on Coreldraw take a look at XaraX its a lot
cheaper
> and stuffs CorelDraw into a cocked hat. You can download a 30 day
trial version.

> This mail sent through http://www.easynetdial.co.uk

Discussion Thread

Keith Sloan 2002-09-18 03:41:03 UTC Freehand CAD program rainnea 2002-09-18 05:48:01 UTC Re: Freehand CAD program