CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Shizuoka Mill

on 2002-10-12 21:22:41 UTC
To anyone who may be interested in one: I saved this from
the 10-6-02, Milwaukee Journal - Sentinal Classified Ads;
Large Shizuoka Mill, 15 tool changer (automatic, I assume)
w/holders, 4 motors (must be 3 axes, plus spindle drive),
no controls (I read that to be, "Controller shot"). Bottom
line, $4500. If it weren't all beat up, it'd make a nice
project to work on over winter, no? The number they gave
is: (262) 646-9099 The area code puts it outside of the
Metro-Milwaukee area. No relation, or anything like that...
I just don't have $4500 to spare at this time, or I
wouldn't've posted this, I'd be on my way down there.

RayHex

----------
> From: skykotechnologies <skykotechnologies@...>
>
> Cool....a fellow Shizuoka person. I just got a B-3V bed
mill, but I
> used a ANS Shizuoka knee mill at my old job. Does yours
have box
> ways? These are rock solid mills! I don't think you
would have much
> better with a bridgeport...you could MAKE a bridgeport on
my bed mill.

Discussion Thread

Raymond Heckert 2002-10-12 21:22:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Shizuoka Mill