CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC drill sharpening

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2002-10-21 10:34:52 UTC
Yo Elliot;

For a setup that would work on either a mill, or a drill press, how about a
grinder bit in a Jacobs chuck, and on the table, a rotary table mounted on a
sine plate? On a drill press it would bw a little tricky without an xy table,
but should be do-able, by eye. Of course some of us would need a pair of those
frog-eyed magnification goggles, made by the Nippon Coke bottle bottom and
optical company.....:-)

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

Elliot Burke 2002-10-21 09:03:18 UTC CNC drill sharpening Bill Vance 2002-10-21 10:34:52 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC drill sharpening Sean Trost 2002-10-21 15:00:52 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC drill sharpening turbulatordude 2002-10-21 17:04:46 UTC Re: CNC drill sharpening Steve 2002-10-21 18:30:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CNC drill sharpening