CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: DynaCADD ???

Posted by mueller914
on 2002-10-23 09:34:58 UTC
I use Pro/E for my job and have a license at home as well (floating)
so no CAD program needed or do I really want to learn a new one, LOL

I really just wanted the CAM software. Thanks for the feedback
though, it's good to know that it is a decent CAD package.

Mike

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Mike Snodgrass" <snarf@s...> wrote:
> I went for the offer and recieved my program a week ago.
> As mentioned, there is no cam module included. However, for a
general cad
> solution this is a very powerful program for the price! I have
older
> versions of Acad,cadkey,gereric cad,dataCad, and others,this
program is on
> par with any of the higher end programs. The CEO of the Co. used
to be the
> CEO of Autodesk, so go from there. Also is user-friendly. Too bad
they are
> out of business, I am still very satisfied. If you purchase,
make sure
> you get the 3D, Win2000+ program.

POSTING THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

mueller914 2002-10-22 11:12:52 UTC DynaCADD ??? rawen2 2002-10-22 17:37:00 UTC Re: DynaCADD ??? William Scalione 2002-10-22 17:52:16 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DynaCADD ??? mueller914 2002-10-22 22:53:47 UTC Re: DynaCADD ??? Mike Snodgrass 2002-10-23 05:25:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: DynaCADD ??? mueller914 2002-10-23 09:34:58 UTC Re: DynaCADD ???