CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: G-Code Test File Attachment is a VIRUS!

Posted by afogassa
on 2002-10-23 12:06:34 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Dan Statman" <dan.statman@r...> wrote:
> I just received an e-mail with the following subject:
>
> gcodeTESTFILE
>
> This message came personally, and not through this list. But
obviously from
> somebody's computer on this list. Check your sent mail folders for
e-mail
> that you have not intended to send and get some virus protection
software.

> The from field, which is unreliable as to the origin of virus
infected mail
> was alenz at bellsouth dot net.
>
> You have been warned, do not open the attached file.
>
> Daniel J. Statman, Statman Designs
> www.statmandesigns.com
> dan.statman@r...

I've got a ton of this e-mail attachment all with diferent subjects
and senders, not only g codes, it's all infected.

Fogassa.

Discussion Thread

Dan Statman 2002-10-23 11:25:36 UTC G-Code Test File Attachment is a VIRUS! afogassa 2002-10-23 12:06:34 UTC Re: G-Code Test File Attachment is a VIRUS!