CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Compact R-8 spindle on eBay

Posted by tlee_4_me
on 2002-10-23 15:04:10 UTC
I too was eyeing the MT3 version of the spindle. Problem is at $35
and 5 days left on the auction - you might as well buy it new. I
went to little machines: http://www.littlemachineshop.com/default.php
and they have ALL the pieces, parts you could ever want, for the same
price. Plus if you know exactly what parts you need or want, they're
willing to do partial assemblies...

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., William J Blocher <wjb1060@j...> wrote:
> Thanks for the heads up Jon. The guy that is selling this spindle
has
> several things that the group might be interested in like stepper
motors,
> ball screws, and a servo motor with an encoder.
> http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=rllalo
> nde&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25 will get you to the list.
> Bill
>

> On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:52:17 -0700 Jon Anderson <janders@n...>
> writes:
> > Someone was asking a while back about a compact R8 spindle.
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1779206580
> > is a current auction on eBay for such a spindle with three
bearings.
> > There is no housing, nor do I see any provision for securing the
> > bearings. This has the look of someone that is making these for
> > sale, it
> > sure doesn't look to me like it came out of any existing machine.
> > Might
> > be worth looking and asking questions for anyone needing a short
R8
> > spindle...
> >
> > Jon
> >
> > Addresses:
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> > aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
> > reach it if you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

as a
> > sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
> > there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING
> > THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO
> > EXCEPTIONS........
> >
> > Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y...
> > Subscribe: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-subscribe@y...
> > wanliker@a...
> > Moderator: jmelson@a... timg@k...
> > [Moderator]
> > URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> > bill,
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

Jon Anderson 2002-10-19 14:57:37 UTC Compact R-8 spindle on eBay William J Blocher 2002-10-22 17:49:43 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Compact R-8 spindle on eBay tlee_4_me 2002-10-23 15:04:10 UTC Re: Compact R-8 spindle on eBay Jon Anderson 2002-10-23 17:23:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Compact R-8 spindle on eBay Bill Vance 2002-10-23 20:06:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Compact R-8 spindle on eBay