CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Nuts and Volts cnc article

Posted by bdrmachine
on 2002-11-01 15:57:02 UTC
Thanks

I've subcribed to Circuit Cellar since 91.

It's a good start but it appears to be rushed to print. The artical
is missing prints mentioned in the text.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "jameshudsondensi" <hudsonjames@y...>
wrote:
> There is also an article in Circuit Cellar November issue on using
> Gecko drives in a CNC application.
> The magazine can usually be found at Barnes and Noble or you can
> download the article from their web site at www.circellar.com. It
is
> not posted yet but when it is will probably cost you $1.50.
> The magazine is mainly for hard core Electronic Engineers. It is
an
> excellent magazine if you gravitate that way.
>
> Regards,
> James
>
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Fred Smith" <imserv@v...> wrote:
> > --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "bdrmachine" <bdrmachine@h...>
wrote:
> > > What ever happened to the Nuts and Volts cnc article that was
> > air
> > > in the Nov. issue?
> >

> > Now scheduled for the December issue.
> >

> > Best Regards,
> > Fred Smith- IMService
> >
> > Listserve Special discounts and offers are at:
> > http://www.imsrv.com/grp.html
> >
> > Today is the last day for the 3D surfacing special.

Discussion Thread

bdrmachine 2002-10-30 16:36:39 UTC Nuts and Volts cnc article Fred Smith 2002-10-31 12:27:33 UTC Re: Nuts and Volts cnc article jameshudsondensi 2002-10-31 23:39:27 UTC Re: Nuts and Volts cnc article bdrmachine 2002-11-01 15:57:02 UTC Re: Nuts and Volts cnc article jeffgnu 2002-11-02 18:28:26 UTC Re: Nuts and Volts cnc article