CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Keyboard wiring?

on 2002-11-02 07:52:03 UTC
>--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "JJ" <jj5412@e...> wrote:
> Radio Shack has a flexible spill-proof keyboard (you can even roll
>it
> up) for about $35.00. Mount it on a panel with double-sided tape and
> you're set.
>
> Regards,
> JJ

Steer clear of these keyboards. They are made of a very thin membrane
and just one hot chip can burn thru them.
Also they are very wobbly when typing. It's like trying to have sex
standing up on a water bed [ so Bill tells me <grin> ]
There are some photos in the photo section under pendant that you may
want to take a look at.

John S.

THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

John A. McFadden 2002-11-01 09:13:49 UTC Keyboard wiring? JJ 2002-11-02 06:16:26 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Keyboard wiring? stevenson_engineers 2002-11-02 07:52:03 UTC Re: Keyboard wiring? Tim Goldstein 2002-11-02 08:55:30 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Keyboard wiring?