CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bosch Rexroth Indramat motor's

Posted by Bill Higdon
on 2002-11-06 07:34:19 UTC
Peter Seddon wrote:

>What type of motors - brushed or brushless and what type of controller?
>
>Regards Peter
>

>Peter,

It's been a while, I can't remember the controller,but I know that
Entec used Brushless motors. I' don't have any of my notes from back
then, due to moving and tossing a lot of stuff.
Bill Higdon

>>I have a question,about the Indramat motors. About 4 years ago where I
>>worked we had a problem with Indramat motors dieing for "unknown"
>>reasons. Bosch never gave a good answer to us either. Any thoughts,
>>experiences etc?
>>Thanks,
>>Bill

Discussion Thread

Bill Higdon 2002-11-05 10:04:04 UTC Bosch Rexroth Indramat motor's Peter Seddon 2002-11-06 02:51:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bosch Rexroth Indramat motor's Bill Higdon 2002-11-06 07:34:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bosch Rexroth Indramat motor's