CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Posted by Fred Smith
on 2002-11-06 15:44:55 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., ali soheili <poemito@y...> wrote:
> hi dear sir :
>
> first things first i must congratulate u for ur useful website .
>
> then i need some help to atart my turning lathe using fanuc 6MB
control unit :

> when i start the machine i see the normal ram and bubble tests
display then the display shows not ready display and nothings work
with the machine and the axis normal display hasent been shown .

After the controller starts and has completed the bootup, press the
hydraulics start button. It should be located just below the
controller On button. It should have a legend that says Hyd./Lub..
Black in color. After that you can home the axes and run.

A lathe should have a 6TB, not a 6MB

Fred Smith - IMService

Discussion Thread

ali soheili 2002-11-06 14:40:07 UTC Fred Smith 2002-11-06 15:44:55 UTC